OUR RANGE OF LOUVRE & SOLID SHUTTERS
The Vancouver Shutter – Louvre Shutters and Solid Shutters
The ultimate in beauty and quality, exquisitely crafted in Western Red Cedar. The Range works best in a natural finish so as not to hide the perfection of the wood, with two wood shades available – natural and medium natural.
● Natural oiled finish, very matt in appearance
● Very light, good for conservatory roof shutters installations
● Elegant fine grain shows through paint finish with slight ripple effect
● Very long lasting and great in humid conditions
The Boston Shutter – Louvre Shutters
Crafted from solid basswood. Basswood is a very competitively priced hardwood and popular material for shutters. All shutter stiles have mortice and tenon joints to prevent warping and ensure prolonged quality and durability. We have kept the price low by offering limited options and colours. We also use MDF frames but this is not noticeable.
● Low priced, high quality, tough and durable
● Best value wood shutters on the UK market
The Phoenix Shutter – Louvre Shutters and Solid Shutters
Hardwood shutters which are deceptively light in weight and therefore suitable for all window sizes. In particular, the lightness of the wood makes the Phoenix Range perfect for expansive and tier-on-tier installations, although the range can be used with equivalent effectiveness on smaller and shaped windows. The Phoenix Range is available in a wide variety of colours and shades, making it one of the most versatile within the entire shutter range.
● Very light, good for conservatory roof shutters
● Excellent rich colours when stained
● Good for very large partitions and openings where tracking is not desirable
● When paint finished has good texture
The Seattle Shutter – Louvre Shutters
Solid, strong and very easy to keep clean. The modern, contemporary look of these shutters is achieved by the polymer coating over an LDF outer body and LVL core. Seattle shutters are the heaviest of all the range and as such may not be suitable for expansive and tier-on-tier installations.
The Seattle Range is available in a white finish only.
● Very Durable, very low cost and very good value
● Hard to tell apart from plantation shutters costing twice as much
● Beautiful consistent smooth finish
The Hollywood – Louvre Shutters
Perfect for more demanding environments such as wet rooms or conservatories, The Hollywood Range has been designed to withstand all kinds of conditions. The Hollywood Range is available in a white finish only.
● 100% Waterproof
● Hardwearing and robust
● Available in 6 white shades
The Carolina Shutter – Louvre Shutters and Solid Shutters
This all wood shutter is constructed from Forestry Stewardship Certified White Teak. This wood is harvested from sustainable managed plantations in the Solomon Islands. Available in all shapes, solid panels and 48 colours, including a selection of popular Farrow & Ball colours. For some people it just has to be wood, for those aiming for a timeless classic look and feel Carolina is the top choice.
● High quality solid wood
● Enormous range of colours
● Beautiful tight grain with smooth finish